Some of the things we may cover over the next few activities are......(will add to the list as we think of more)
- A cultural night - learning about other countries, food, language - we have a very multi-cultural ward so we are inviting a few parents to teach the children some basic words/phrases related to sharing the messages of the gospel in another language.
- I Believe - A fun night of games to revise, learn the Articles of Faith, and know what they mean to us
- Looking my best- On this night we might try our hands at learning some self reliance skills like ironing, polishing shoes, sewing buttons, packing a suitcase etc - Maybe in a relay form would make it more fun.
- My body is a temple - Health and wellness night - a short lesson about importance of keeping our minds and bodies healthy and strong - possible zumba night, and or healthy cooking night.
- Preparing to teach - invite the ward missionaries, role play ways we can share the gospel, have the children write testimonies into Book of Mormons for missionaries to share.
- Care Packages- making care packages, writing letters to missionaries from our ward/stake.